The Utah AFA and Air Force Sustainment Center would like to invite you to join us for this year’s Focus on Defense Symposium (FOD) to be held 18 July 2018 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center in Ogden Utah.
The AFSC and Utah AFA co-hosted FOD Symposium’s theme this year is “Innovation in Sustainment for the 21st Century.”
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Mr. Bob McMahon - Assistant Secretary of Defense, Logistics and Material Readiness
- VADM Mathias W. Winter - Director, Joint Strike Fighter Program, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Mr. Larry Kingsley - Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Logistics and Product Support
- Mr. Jack Arehart - Delta, President of MRO, Delta Tech Ops
- Mr. Brent Baker – PTC, VP, Worldwide Federal Aerospace and Defense
- Mr. Richard Takahashi - CEO, President Secturion Systems and Founder
- Mr. F. Whitten Peters - Chairman of the Board AFA and 19th Secretary of the Air Force
Cost: $65 per person
Speakers and support staff: Service Dress
Military: Any combination of Blues - no tie or tab required
Civilian: Business Attire
Venue Parking Map is located under contacts tab.
Note: The OO-ALC will be sponsoring an Aerospace Outreach to Industry on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401. http://ao2i.org